Job Title : Truck Mechanic
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Check vehicle defect report book for any snag reported and properly rectify the snag.
• Able to repair/fix the gear, differential and clutch issues if occur in all company vehicle.
• Perform all vehicle’s and aviation equipment weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly periodic check as per ACE training/ SOP and update the record.
• Diagnose and rectify the fault of pneumatic, hydraulic and fueling equipment/system if occur.
• Follow up for routine or periodic checks of company vehicle as per planned schedule/whenever required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic system and related component of vehicles.
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods and ability to read technical diagrams.
• Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment (e.g. jack, lift)
• Proactiveness to observe and learn all safety precautions for protections against accidents, handling of dangerous fluids and flammable liquid/fuel.
• Excellent physical condition and self-motivated willing to understand the thing as per training.
• Diploma / Engineer in Auto & Diesel/Automobile/ Mechanical or equivalent
• 5+ Years hands-on experience.