Job Title : Transformation Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Support the development processes and templates to fulfil the internal reporting needs of the Transformation Office and any external reporting (where required) while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
• Assist and support Portfolio Leads in Implementing and managing the reporting cycle, following up on information as required and challenging the quality of the data.
• Ensure reported data is consistent, accurate and timely, with gaps and assumptions declared, so that the Transformation Office team and the Portfolio teams can be confident of the accuracy of reported performance data.
• Support the Transformation Manager and Transformation Portfolio Leads to track, monitor and provide analysis on the performance of the initiatives.
• Build and maintain an information base of trend data for the management dashboards / status reports and other reporting.
• Support the Transformation Reporting and Analytics Management in identification of any initiatives that can contribute increased revenue or cost reductions and provide; overall support in identifying risks and opportunities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Ability to influence to undertake actions leading to positive performance improvement.