Job Title : Technician
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To ensure that work areas are left in a safe and tidy condition.
• Read and understand basic drawings
• To use mechanical/electrical test equipment and instruments.
• Work on own initiative without full detailed supervision or direction.
• Request support and direction as needed.
• Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering department policies, processes and procedures.
• To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
• To carry out repairs, maintenance and installation to all related plant and equipment.
• To complete work orders, PPMs, CWAs as directed.
• To select correct materials from engineering stores.
• To organise work in a skilled and professional manner.
• To advise supervisor colleagues promptly of any problems or failures.
• To ensure safe working conditions for yourself and your colleagues and report to senior colleagues any unsafe working conditions.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Should have good knowledge about computer-based planed preventive maintenance, high rise buildings, FLS system.
• Knowledge in various trades would be an added advantage.
• You must have certificate/diploma or degree in engineering related trades with good verbal communication skills.
• A minimum of one year experience working as a Wallpaper Fixer in a five star hotel or 5 years in general engineering services.