Job Title : Senior Director Internal
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop Etisalat Internal Control Framework & Internal Control Charter.
• Design and Develop Top Down Risk Based Strategic Internal Control Plan
• Assess Control Environment.
• Evaluate, Identify and document Key Internal controls at the Process, Transaction & Reporting level for Financial Processes, Operating Processes, Information & Technology Processes, Legal & Regulatory Compliance Processes
• Test controls to assess its design and operating effectiveness
• Thorough understanding of risk tolerance and appetite models and how to effectively implement these.
• Develop Deficiency Management Process including mitigating controls and remediation plans
• Direct the development and implementation of the Internal control strategy across the Group
• Direct and approve the optimization and streamlining of all Internal Control processes in order to accomplish functional synergies and enhance corporate performance and efficiency.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• MBA from a reputed international university is preferred.
• 10-12 years of experience, involving similar internal control responsibilities in a large and reputable audit firms, telecoms company or other multinational organization, including most recent 6 years in a leadership role.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required.
• MUST HAVE relevant professional accounting/ auditing qualification/ certification ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA,CA etc.