Job Title : Reservations Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Any Graduation
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop and maintain the department schedule whereby there is appropriate coverage to handle reservation calls, minimising loss of calls, and ensuring a high level of conversion into bookings
• Set and amend selling strategies across all channels, and segments as directed by the direct report as applicable per property level
• Run reports as required by Hotel and company standards; assist the Director of Revenue Management or other direct report
• to maintain, make change in the Reservation/Property Management/Revenue Management system at property level as required
• Maintain administration procedures, as per company and Hotel standards; this includes all reservations and requests are confirmed with in 24 hours, no show charges are validated
• and sent to Finance for posting, filing system is maintained, and new ones set up; fax machine is checked and correspondence is placed in the applicable place
• Ensure all reservation enquires are professionally, and promptly handled and that there is no loss of business.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• You should have a degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations.
• You are computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.