Job Title : Privacy Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide support and guidance to project teams on privacy related matters and perform continuous reviews and improvements to the Privacy by Design process
• Work with business and technical stakeholders to document and maintain the Emirates Group personal data inventory
• Support the Data Privacy Office in defining and maintaining a Privacy Enhancing Technology roadmap.
• Work with the DPO and other stakeholders to fulfil data subject access requests (DSAR) and work with technical stakeholders to perform continuous improvements in the DSAR process
• Work with the DPO and other stakeholders on logging and tracking privacy related incidents.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience in data privacy concepts 2+ years
• Experience in conducting privacy impact assessments 2+ years
• Experience in cyber security concepts 5+ years
• Experience in project delivery (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) 5+ years.