Job Title : Political Affairs Officer
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Initiate follow-up action, both internally and externally, on all outstanding aeropolitical issues, which have a potential bearing on EAG’s aeropolitical interests
• Provide support in the analysis and preparation of draft aeropolitical agreements or documents, to protect and/or enhance the UAE’s and EAG’s interests.
• Attend air services consultations, as and when required by Line Manager, to project and protect EAG’s aeropolitical interests.
• Undertake English-Arabic translation for dissemination of aeropolitical information.
• Undertake special projects and aeropolitical exercises as may be assigned by Line Manager
• Securely maintain updated records of all critical sources of information required for: (a) EAG’s traffic rights briefs’ and providing clarification to internal and external entities on aeropolitical issues.
• Prepare comprehensive aeropolitical files and dossiers, which support EAG’s case for traffic rights during lobby visits and consultations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Fair proficiency in English and Arabic, with English-Arabic translation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent diploma, in any discipline.