Job Title : Orthopedics
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Any Graduation
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Conducts clinical audit in line with medical advisory committee requirements.
• Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competency in all aspects of Orthopedics.
• Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
• The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Orthopedics.
• Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff and referring doctors.
• Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
• Demonstrate ability to deliver quality patient care.
• Demonstrate commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
• Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
• Provide holistic care and health education.
• Admit or discharge patients to and from the caseload, ensuring referrals are made to other healthcare professionals and providers as appropriate.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
• Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support
• Fluency in English
• Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
• Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
• MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution and Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
• Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Orthopedics.