Job Title : Manager Support Services
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Identify process and productivity improvements and create solutions plus associated policies. Monitor operational performance and review statistics so as to undertake corrective action and influence long term product/service changes and improvements.
• Drive best practice through the business improvement function and advise management on long term operational and strategic planning.
• Ensure Support Services projects and initiatives have the buy in of all functional teams within SD and are managed, assessed, prioritised in line with SD strategy.
• Set and monitor business unit KPIs and regularly communicate business performance against target to maximise business overall performance and track improvements through regular business reviews and performance reports.
• Define long and short term manpower requirements across SD. Plan and manage resources with forward focus.
• Obtain ongoing business and staff feedback and make timely improvisations so as to maximise productivity and prevent fatigue and safety risk.
• Work closely with National Recruitment and Development in recruiting, training and retaining UAE nationals within SD.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Strong strategic planning skills and ability to manage complex business initiatives.
• Strong communication ad presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Strong conflict management and decision making skills.
• Degree or Honours 12+3 or equivalent
• 10+ yrs in support services and/ or business improvement areas.
• Minimum 5 years in a leadership position.