Job Title : Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To handle all problems of the accounting office with the exception of those which have to be referred to the Director of Finance.
• To manage the duties and responsibilities of the accounting employees and supervise the preparation of all monthly financial reporting and analysis
• To organize the accounting office in conjunction with the Director of Finance.
• To distribute work to employees on an equitable basis.
• To schedule and introduce flexible job functions through job rotation.
• To supervise the AFM & FA in all stages leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reporting and analysis.
• To assist the Director of Finance in compiling budgets and forecasts and cash flow reports.
• To manage the preparation of special statistical reports which may be required by management.
• To manage the duties and responsibilities of all the accounting employees.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience in Finance within hospitality or customer service related industry
• Previous experience in a similar role highly regarded
• High level of written and verbal business English
• Proficient in Microsoft applications
• Knowledge of Opera, Micros, Microsoft Dynamics SL
• Degree in Finance & Accounting / Commerce / Mathematics / Economics
• Demonstrated knowledge of Finance & Accounting administration processes and policies in the Middle East.