Job Title : Loadmaster
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible for engagement and drive freighter specific operations and performance targets in order to improve service commitments, measured by departmental KPIs such as Freighter OTP, FAB & C2K. Promote new methods of loading and speed enhancements for new initiatives such as HDU and H2T as well as QRT and express products.
• Responsible to control and report GHA usage of Ground Service Equipment (GSE) in line with GHA contractual obligations, actual operational and
• product related requirements – thereby minimizing costs. Identify further cost reduction opportunities within freighter operations activities.
• Act as point of liaison for 3rd party service providers, ensuring that resources provided are aligned with the SLA. Focal point with NOC to ensure aircraft departs on time to minimize operational costs and coordination in the event of flight disruption.
• Manage all load control functions for flight, ensuring the aircraft remains within operational limits with regard to weight and balance.
• Manage ramp operations with all safety related issues including loading and aircraft servicing such as external power, potable water, catering and toilet servicing.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Planning and project management skills
• Fully conversant with cargo handling processes, procedures and regulatory compliance expectations
• Demonstrate a full understanding of commercial expectations and customer expectations associated with delivery of operational compliance.
• Knowledge of freighter aircraft capabilities and limitations.