Job Title : Graphic Designer
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide digital support for offline marketing initiative where required.
• Translate business and marketing needs into creative that is clear, compelling, visually interesting, intuitive and emotionally engaging.
• Create customer-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, UI/UX best practices and usability findings.
• Work as a member of the design group on cross-functional teams addressing web and mobile related features and enhancements.
• Maintain creative asset library, and assist in supporting evolving brand design standards
• Interact with brand marketing teams and agencies for support in approving and creating assets.
• Refresh banners and other content on company website.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer, interaction designer, production artist, or similar role.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating awe-inspiring user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Light Room, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Google Web Designer, Sketch.
• Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile spaces.
• Passionate about eCommerce. Experience in retail would be beneficial but not required.