Job Title : Flying Instructor
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Schedule regular checks for cadets to ensure that they meet the course standards, training requirement, and objectives in every flight course.
• Ensure the safety of the cadets prior to using the training aircrafts and report incidents to the concerned personnel for any violations and situations that may affect the safety of the flight.
• Monitor cadet’s proficiency and progress on regular basis, and generate reports of their performance.
• Research, develop, and recommend new teaching methods to have an effective standard of Learning and performance.
• Provide training and flying instruction to cadets for flying aircrafts.
• Conduct and deliver pre and post flight training briefings to ensure cadets understand the process and procedure fully.
• Conduct and deliver flying skills training in aircraft, simulator, and ground instruction to ensure that the cadets meet the prescribed standards of flying.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
• Minimum 1500hrs Total Time, 1000hrs Instructional time
• GCAA, EASA or other ICAO pilot’s licence acceptable to GCAA
• Upset Recovery Training (UPRT) instructor approval
• IELTS level 6 (ICAO 4) English or greater
• Class 1 medical without restrictions
• Previous experience of training cadet pilots, preferably from Middle East
• Exceptional instructional technique, with an understanding of a broad range of teaching methodologies
• High computer literacy, professional communicator with the ability to motivate and inspire.