Job Title : Executive Asset Management
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Consult with stakeholders to help achieve strategic objectives of the business using research and analysis as one of many tools.
• Maintain internal database with relevant mall level KPIs and market data, ensuring timely integration into monthly / annual reporting templates.
• Capture Business requirements and respond in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop RFP’s, evaluate proposals, and manage third party consultants to ensure quality deliverables.
• Develop models and methodologies to study performance of our assets and projects.
• Support the team members in key strategic projects.
• Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HR Policies and Procedures always.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience: Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in conducting market / customer-based research activities in a highly dynamic and customer driven industry, preferably Retail / Real Estate / Market Research/ Business Consulting in GCC or abroad.