Job Title : Chef de Cuisine
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure all kitchen associates to comply with the minimum standard of the hotels training hours.
• Follow HACCP and local Hygiene law training courses
• Attend Hotel provided training classes to upgrade your own skills and knowledge
• Implement and maintain a comprehensive training program for all culinary and stewarding associates that complies with EHG learning and development standards.
• Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities to take part in change initiatives, programmes and projects that reflect international best practice and changes in the competitive environment.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Ensure all preparation of food is done according to EHG and brand recipes and presentation standards.
• Assist the Executive Chef in performing his duties and acts as Executive Chef in his absence.
• Attend/host daily briefings attend if required F&B briefings/Catering meetings/HACCP meeting and any meetings invited or assigned.
• Maintain good and open minded relationships with other F&B section heads, outlets and other departments within the hotel.
• Control daily that all guest, hotel e-mails or Banquet request are answered within 24hrs either by mail, fax or a personal phone call.
• Supervise and allocate work to associates according to their knowledge and skill level.
• Submit new proposals to the Executive Chef for discussion prior to food tasting.
• Develop recipes and presentation pictures for new menus and standards accurately and always update them.