Job Title : Butler
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the SBU, other Jumeirah properties and the local area.
• Carries out guest registration, cashiering and other administrative tasks as per the standard.
• Inspects and Sets Up the arrival and occupied suites as per the guest preferences in accordance with the set standards.
• Maintains together with Mini Bar Services a full control over the Private Bar Inventory including Replenishment, and Control on par stock as per the standard.
• Solely responsible for attending to all guest requests & feedback.
• Coordinates and liaises with all concerned departments in order to ensure smooth operations
• Fully responsible for the manning and cleanliness of the Butler Pantry.
• Ensures that each area is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Speaks Fluent English
• Minimum of 1 years previous experience as a Butler
• Proficiency in spoken and written business English.
• Competent in Micros & Opera.
• High School Graduates.