Job Title : Bids Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Finalize estimation of all direct and indirect FM projects costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
• Developing case studies, client profiles analysis and other evaluates related to subcontractor and vendor proposals.
• Supporting documentation that showcases AFE FM capability.
• Ensure historical data is documented and archived on each quoted project.
• Full accountability of profitable submission / proposals to the relevant stakeholders.
• Optimize management of resources to maintain productiveness and effectiveness in all possible aspects in order to reach cost efficiency during tenders preparation.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
• Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed.
• Negotiates and finalises contract terms in line with prevailing Budgets, Delegation of Authority (DOA) and any other conditions required by the business.
• Generate business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies.
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.