Job Title : Asst Front Office Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Selects, trains, develops, schedules and manages the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations. Participates to the evaluation of staff performance once a year. Motivates staff to bring about excellent performance
• Maximizes hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR.
• Maintains high visibility during peak period in order to ensure smooth running of operations, is proactive in maintaining excellent relations with guests and colleagues, takes corrective action and handles customer complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
• Greets VIP guests upon their arrival and escorts them to their room. Establishes good rapport and offers assistance for the duration of their stay.
• Identifies training needs, plans training activities and oversees their implementation for all front office sections. Follows up to ensure compliance and effectiveness of training activities.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual budget and manning guide and manages within budgetary guidelines.
• Keeps abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management
• 3 years experience in a front office management position, preferably in a mid-scal hotel in Dubai.