Job Title : Association Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develops, manages, implements governing documents that are required for managing the OA
• Manages relationships with OA Board Members and Homeowners/Residents.
• Plans, organizes, manages and conducts Annual General Assemblies of homeowners in line with the Association Constitution.
• Plans, organizes, manages, conducts or chair OA Board Meetings for OA related businesses.
• Manages OA Financials, OA insurances and related claims execution.
• Manages OA’s Common Areas and services therein
• Manages contracts or agreements with all parties who conduct business or transact with the OA, as may be applicable from time to time.
• Ensures full compliance with the jointly owned property law and Directions therein.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Strong problem analysis, solving and research skills
• Strong presentation skills both verbal and literal
• Strong communication skills
• Good knowledge of computer
• Ability to explain financials to committees.
• Ability to convey message politely, tactfully and confidently in conflicts or challenging situations.
• Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
• Effective and tactful interaction with customers.